Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Sunday February 10, 2019 at 4:46 PM

My 1:43 collection is going to the dogs. Literally! (PICs)
I often like to include a dog or two, sometimes a cat, with my little people and their cars.

So these arrived yesterday:

And, after a little fun, they're ready to go to work.

"Wake up, dog. Time to get to work."

Well, maybe after a little more touch up work. When a figure is half an inch high and is photographed several times that size, some of the effects are not quite right. Hmmm............

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My 1:43 collection is going to the dogs. Literally! (PICs) by David Holcombe #25334
Oh, look! There's Fala. (EOM) by Lloyd Mecca #25334.1
Looks good to me! Let sleeping dogs lie! :-) (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #25334.2
Just as long as none are lifting their leg (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #25334.3
I was wondering the same thing. All those dogs and no puddles? (EOM) by Don Anderson #25334.3.1
The only things I like better than cars are critters. David you have a wonderful collection by Bob Jackman #25334.4
Excellent! I like the dogs and the people you add to your photos. (EOM) by John Merritt #25334.5
digging out the Thunderbolt, with a little help from the doggies... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #25334.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone