Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Tuesday February 12, 2019 at 12:16 AM

Thanks for this comparison report. It has confirmed my initial reservations
about the inaccuracies of the Esval 56 Chevy. I will definitely not be buying it and I will patiently wait for a company like Goldvarg to do a much better one in time.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS - Too small and timid. My review of the '56 Chevrolet by Esval by Randall Olson #25344
Thanks for this comparison report. It has confirmed my initial reservations by Jack Dodds #25344.1
This is a rare mis-step for Esval. Their models are typically excellent, I have found. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25344.2
Mark, this one is not that far off. If they enlarged the headlights & widened the frame by Randall Olson #25344.2.1
Esval Comparison by J.D. Simmons #25344.3
Thanks for a most informative review. I was excited to see these '56 Chevys by Curtis Parisi #25344.4
Sergio prefers to do cars that have not been done in the past so I doubt we'll see one from him, but by Mark Sweeney #25344.4.1
Thank-you Randall for your excellent review and comparison. by John Merritt #25344.5
Thanks to the kind folks who responded. (EOM) by Randall Olson #25344.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone