Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Paul Patterson
Posted On: Friday March 1, 2019 at 2:12 PM

Here are some of my recent projects. Sorry pictures are out of order and I don't no how to correct. First a PM kit that I started about 15 or more years ago and finally finished last week. Next is the new Brooklin Chevy that I thought needed a little chrome. I intend to thin it out soon. About the Chevy, when I opened the box one of the wheels was laying flat in the box when I lifted the car out I see three wheels are missing. Wow I thought I need two wheels but I then see there are two wheels under the car. I tried to poke them out but they would not budge. I had to take the Chevy off it's plinth to get the tires. This means that it had to leave the factory that way. Anybody else have that problem? The last is a picture that I shot about three years ago that might be of interest. This building was probably a former showroom for Studebaker located in Riverhead NY and about a half hour drive from where I live. Quite interesting. Paul

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Recent Project by Paul Patterson #25477
Thanks for the pictures Paul. The additional chrome on the Chevy by Bob Jackman #25477.1
recent project by Paul Patterson #25477.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone