Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Wednesday March 6, 2019 at 1:50 PM

Get ready for Chicago! Look at what we have in store for you!
We'll have more details this week but, we know this much so far. At the Forum 43 Hospitality Booth, we'll have;

Prototypes from Godlvarg, a LOT!

At least three models to raffle off, one of them a model made specifically for the show by John Roberts and two of Sergio's little jewels.

A collection of JR's most recent masterpieces

Brooklin's latest offerings from their new Pink Collection on display.

New Releases from Esval

Show specials on a variety of models

Brochures from Esval & Brooklin

Vlad Sorokolat's incredible 1918 Cadillac on display. Wait till you see it in person.

The world premiere of the newest addition to an iconic family of models (can't you just feel the suspense!!).

At least one other spectacular show special we're still working on.

Looking forward to seeing you! We should be just inside the main entrance.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Get ready for Chicago! Look at what we have in store for you! by John Kuvakas #25503
Looking forward to it John. Should be an excellent display and great turnout. (EOM) by Allan Ording #25503.1
I too am looking forward to the show. Allan, maybe this year we can finally meet. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #25503.1.1
We will Bob. I'm going to ask every attendee who they are until I get the right answer. (EOM) by Allan Ording #25503.1.1.1
Why don;t you gents plan on meeting at the Forum 43 booth at a certain time? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25503.1.1.1.1
Of course John that makes perfectly good sense which is why I didn't think of it. by Bob Jackman #25503.1.1.1.1.1
Bob I just emailed you. (EOM) by Allan Ording #25503.1.1.1.1.1.1
Alan, Care to join us at dinner on Friday and/or Saturday? Still have room for 2 for Pizza on Sat. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25503.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
Thank you but Friday is out and my grandkids are coming over Saturday. You guys are quieter though. (EOM) by Allan Ording #25503.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
But not nearly as adorable, I'll bet. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25503.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
It's a toss-up :) (EOM) by Allan Ording #25503.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1
Can’t wait! (EOM) by Randy Rusk #25503.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone