Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Browne Moderator
Posted On: Sunday March 10, 2019 at 5:46 PM

Thomas Roschmann and his staff have come up with a beautiful book, "autocult EDITION 2018". This is their fourth annual book, covering their very distinct models and the actual vehicles they were based upon. For the first time, their book is written in both German and English. It is a hard cover book printed on 184 glossy pages. The book measures 11"X8. Nearly each and every page contains both black and white and colored pictures of either the models and/or the actual vehicles. The book begins with their Adler 18/35 Deutschland 1906 and covers through their Sauber-Mercedes W140 1990, chronologically.
When I ordered the book, I expected I might be disappointed with this $50 book as I only own one Autocult model, the 1942 Mathis VL 333, but to the contrary, it is a book that proudly joins my library.
Hats off to Herr Roschmann and Autocult for this enjoyable book.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Interested in a worthwhile book report? by Dick Browne #25524Moderator
I agree Dick. My dealer pal has the set - they're most impressive and very sought after (EOM) by John Roberts #25524.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone