Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Wednesday March 13, 2019 at 1:30 PM

Lately there has been a little discussion about repairing these
delicate parts that seem to fall off of our models. As a model builder hobbiest I often find myself improving a diecast or adding detail. But I love that. When we had Strictly 43rd model club in the Chicago area it was easy to help fellow members as we met monthly and they often brought their challenges. Some folks do not have the steadiness of hand or eye and still they love this 1/43 hobby. Those of us who can help should offer our services if we don't mind.
Here are some Dinky Buick Skylarks I've detailed. I'm going for all of the colors eventually. I think its because I don't have a favorite color.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Lately there has been a little discussion about repairing these by Don Anderson #25544
Beautiful work, Don. Right now I'm in my third week and by David Holcombe #25544.1
David Holcomb: We need to see some pictures of by Ken Smith #25544.1.1
Thanks, Ken. You're good for my ego. Here's a quick shot (PIC) of my desk by David Holcombe #25544.1.1.1
Looks a heck of a lot tidier than mine! What's that aerodynamic creation David? (EOM) by John Roberts #25544.1.1.1.1
Sometimes called Aero, Blimp, or Streamliner, this is a metal toy car by Manoil, by David Holcombe #25544.1.1.1.1.1
Thanks David, very interesting (EOM) by John Roberts #25544.1.1.1.1.1.1
David - Really like the paint on the Aero Streamliner - good color choice. Also by Ken Smith #25544.1.2
Just trying to get decent results. Of course, I'm blaming the cold weather by David Holcombe #25544.1.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone