Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Wednesday April 3, 2019 at 10:12 PM

Thanks, John, it’s been fun over the years.
I look forward to each summer going up to the Vineyard where I bring it out and place it on the deck during our time there. It was fun with our four sons, now our grandsons enjoy it. The years go by fast.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Brooklin’s ‘54 Cadillac at home. by David Knight #25644
I like this! Thanks for posting your fine photos. (EOM) by David Holcombe #25644.1
One of my favorite houses in the world! by David Crowe #25644.2
Hope these folks can afford some pool furniture this year! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25644.3
No doubt it's in the garage for the winter, John. (EOM) by Rick Thompson #25644.3.1
The shingles, the paving bricks, the double hung windows... That's some amazing modeling, sir! (EOM) by Robert Bolin #25644.4
Thanks, Robert, the world of 1:43 is a nice place to live. (EOM) by David Knight #25644.4.1
Pics: Martha’s Vineyard summer House then and now by David Knight #25644.5
Truly fine detail work, David. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25644.5.1
Thanks, John, it’s been fun over the years. by David Knight #25644.5.1.1
What a wonderful family tradition. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25644.5.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone