Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Saturday April 6, 2019 at 3:12 PM

PICs: A very special model in Bob Jackman's collection
Bob asked me to post these pics for him. Here are his comments, " In an email some time ago I mentioned my first car to John Roberts was a 1937 Studebaker Dictator sedan with this being the end result. The model was created using a Brooklin Buick sedan body combined with a Brooklin Studebaker Dictator coupe body and a whole lot of fabrication and labor in between. As we all know John is quite the craftsman as this model will attest to his skills."

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: A very special model in Bob Jackman's collection by John Kuvakas #25658
WOW! That is outstanding. (EOM) by John Merritt #25658.1
Brooklin would do well to consider the sedan. by David Crowe #25658.2
The result must be of great satisfaction. It's a beauty! And from a master, too! (EOM) by David Holcombe #25658.3
Good Idea, Brooklin can make a sedan out of the pickup and/or the coupe (EOM) by Jacques Roest #25658.4
Excellent! Congrats to both Bob and JR for this beauty. JR's talents by Rick Thompson #25658.5
Bob, you are very lucky. I think we are fortunate to know such skilled creators of 1:43 models. (EOM) by Randall Olson #25658.6
Incredible. At first glance I thought it was the actual car. (EOM) by David Knight #25658.7
I love to see these type creations by skilled modifiers using other models as a base (EOM) by John Quilter #25658.8
Thanks for the kind comments everyone. I don't make many models these days... by John Roberts #25658.8.1
Excellent ! That's a terrific Studebaker conversion. (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25658.9

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone