Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Tuesday April 9, 2019 at 6:33 PM

Brooklin price increase and their new presentation packaging (pics)...
I have been reading some concerns about the price increase on the Brooklin models due to the new fancy packaging, so I purchased a new Brooklin 1942 Oldsmobile 98.
I have to say, that although I am sure that the new packaging has probably added to the cost of their new models, I am also certain that most of that price increase is due to the EXTREME improvement to the details, paint and technology applied to them!
This model is just fantastic!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin price increase and their new presentation packaging (pics)... by BenD Lampson #25674
That's an outstanding replica. It looks excellent ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25674.1
The improvements in their models have been amazing. Beautiful. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25674.2
A beautiful model. Great photos. (EOM) by John Merritt #25674.3
I am but only an amateur compared to your photos John... by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1
Ben, your photos are excellent. Far clearer and better than many regularly posted on the Forum. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25674.3.1.1
Thank you Frank...most of the credit goes to the ipad camera... by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1.1.1
I also use the camera function on my iPad. by Mike Coupe #25674.3.1.1.1.1
lol... I wish that was my pic! I would be sitting on Easy street right about now! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone