Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Chris Sweetman
Posted On: Tuesday April 9, 2019 at 6:54 PM

Many thanks David and Randall - yes Randall invited me to write a passage ….
for his GM book and I was happy to oblige. I still view the Forum and as Spring and better weather is beginning to show its face this side of the pond camera and lens are poised at the ready.

Chris

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

"About Handbuilt Models" by Chris Sweetman. I have just been reading this by David Holcombe #25653
Seems like a lot of content came from Randall Olson on the link you provided David. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #25653.1
Randall is another of the Forum 43 historians whom I rely on. I often by David Holcombe #25653.1.1
Hi Guys. A bit of background - Chris Sweetman kindly provided an informative by Randall Olson #25653.1.1.1
Many thanks David and Randall - yes Randall invited me to write a passage …. by Chris Sweetman #25653.1.1.1.1
. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #25653.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone