Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Wednesday April 10, 2019 at 6:45 PM

Thank you Frank...most of the credit goes to the ipad camera...
I have pics of models I took 15 years ago with a very expensive camera that are so grainy and blurry...my ipad cost 1/3 of what that expensive camera cost, and it does so many other things!
Speaking of expensive cameras, have you seen the news of the first picture of a black hole taken by the Event Horizon telescope?
The images were taken today!

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/black-hole-first-picture-event-horizon-telescope

Cheers to technology!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin price increase and their new presentation packaging (pics)... by BenD Lampson #25674
That's an outstanding replica. It looks excellent ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25674.1
The improvements in their models have been amazing. Beautiful. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25674.2
A beautiful model. Great photos. (EOM) by John Merritt #25674.3
I am but only an amateur compared to your photos John... by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1
Ben, your photos are excellent. Far clearer and better than many regularly posted on the Forum. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25674.3.1.1
Thank you Frank...most of the credit goes to the ipad camera... by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1.1.1
I also use the camera function on my iPad. by Mike Coupe #25674.3.1.1.1.1
lol... I wish that was my pic! I would be sitting on Easy street right about now! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #25674.3.1.1.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone