Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jani Bodmann
Posted On: Thursday April 11, 2019 at 9:05 AM

I'm sure everybody and their grandmother already has one of these Spark Edsels, but what the heck. This has been sitting on my "want it" list for months now, but I just finally decided to pull the trigger and get it before it was too late. I specifically decided on the convertible as I find it helps lower the profile more than the roofed versions and the colour was very appealing to me, so it all makes this a very pretty model.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics of an Edsel by Jani Bodmann #25683
Great choice - when I think of Edsel, that is the color that comes to mind. (EOM) by Ken Smith #25683.1
Beautiful ! One of my 1/18 scale Edsel convertibles is in this color. (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25683.2
A very nice model in every respect (EOM) by John Roberts #25683.3
Very nice. I have considered this one a couple of times. (EOM) by John Merritt #25683.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone