Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Racibozynski
Posted On: Thursday April 11, 2019 at 4:12 PM

PICS (2of2) --- Season and Holiday diescasts on display (Continued)
Continuing along through the year:

For Memorial Day, of course an Ertl 1970 Olds Cutlass Indianapolis 500 Pace Car. The nice thing about this Ertl is that little hands can pick it up and I won't freak out.

What better for summertime than a Road Champs 1953 Good Humor ice cream truck? This is my wife's favorite of the group.

After Labor Day as Autumn approaches, a Durham Classics Bickels Farm 1953 Ford with a load of pumpkins rolls up and occupies the shelf through Thanksgiving weekend, when Santa's big Lincoln comes back.

However, the Ford pickup yields around Halloween to an appropriately colored orange with black louvers MaxiChamps 1966 Lamborghini Miura, my all time favorite street exotic.

And then the cycle resumes.

Hope you liked my sharing.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS (2of2) --- Season and Holiday diescasts on display (Continued) by Frank Racibozynski #25685
A nice array of special themes, Frank. Thanks. Love the Miura. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25685.1
My thoughts too. Many thanks! (EOM) by John Roberts #25685.1.1
Thank you guys. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25685.1.1.1
I like these, Frank! Both the factory-applied special effects and also by David Holcombe #25685.2
Thanks David. (EOM) by Frank Racibozynski #25685.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone