Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Alex Taylor
Posted On: Friday April 12, 2019 at 5:00 PM

John, you're right: it's certainly a great model that I'm also happy
to have. I've bought it lately and from what I understand, this 1956 Dodge is the last model that Motor City produced. Is that right. I'm happy to have about 15 Motor City models. I only wish I could afford to buy all those that I have missing!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: Here's an oldie but a goodie by John Kuvakas #25687
John, you're right: it's certainly a great model that I'm also happy by Alex Taylor #25687.1
There was a limited run of convertibles after this one. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25687.1.1
A great Motor City that was built by Brooklin! (EOM) by Lou Petrucci #25687.1.2
Magnificent! Wish I could find one for less than an arm and a leg. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #25687.2
Mark I have two brand new ones if you are interested. (EOM) by Lou Petrucci #25687.2.1
Hi Lou. Yes, I'm interested. Send me an e-mail at by Mark Sweeney #25687.2.1.1
Mark, email is on the way. (EOM) by Lou Petrucci #25687.2.1.1.1
Beautiful! I treated myself to this one recently. I am very happy to have it. (EOM) by John Merritt #25687.3
I love this model; the colors make it IMO. I have it and by Jack Dodds #25687.4
Much detail. I love your lighted interior shot, John. Its just like the ads of the day! (EOM) by Randall Olson #25687.5
A real gleaming jewel of a model. Great looking Dodge ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #25687.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone