Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Thursday May 9, 2019 at 9:20 AM

Harvey, here's a link back to last September's discussion on the Forum
LINK

The general opinion (including my own) seemed to be that the model was seriously disappointing by GLM standards. It looks decidedly short and dumpy, the fins still look way too big even after being apparently "corrected" by GLM, the chrome looks heavy-handed (particularly the trim on the fins), and the overall impression of the external appearance of the car is maybe not as good as the old Solido model of many years ago - even though the finish and interior detailing may be better.

For those who don't like clicking on links you'll have to go into the archives and make your way to 29 September 2018 (post #24675).

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

GLM '58 Cadillac Eldo Biarritz question. by Harvey Goranson #25820
Harvey, here's a link back to last September's discussion on the Forum by Graeme Ogg #25820.1
Good work, Graeme. It is surprising how often I find myself trying to find information from this by David Holcombe #25820.1.1
Many thanks Graeme. Legacy and Mint Models have slashed the price on this one. by Harvey Goranson #25820.1.2
It does look a bit off, but not as much as I expected. I used my Legacy points & got it for free. by John Merritt #25820.2
John thanks for the idea. I just ordered the model and got it with my Legacy points. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #25820.2.1
I have this one. Its not perfect but I think the criticism was overdone. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25820.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone