Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Albert Kopans
Posted On: Thursday May 9, 2019 at 10:16 PM

Jedo 43 is the actual manufacturer. ECMA, to my knowledge, was a collector's club in Belgium, and they had some models issued for them. I may be wrong about this part. Jedo 43 made some other models, too. Here is one.

CCC is the company that built Ray's Victory brand, as well as wide range of their own products. Later, they started producing the Classiques range. CCC is still active as CCC, although George Pont, the man behind the original name, is no longer there. An interesting fact- some of the masters for CCC/Victory were made in Russia by a local artisan, still active in the business.

Some examples of CCC, Classiques and Victory.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Mystery time-- Have you any information about Promo 43 ECMA in Belgium? by David Holcombe #25823
A toy show in Tennessee - and you didn't tell Don Anderson and me! by Harvey Goranson #25823.1
You might look at the Inside Pitch Promotions calendar, including by David Holcombe #25823.1.1
Some info by Albert Kopans #25823.2
Many thanks, Albert. You have given me more knowledge in this one post by David Holcombe #25823.2.1
You are welcome. My head is full of this totally useless information :) (EOM) by Albert Kopans #25823.2.1.1
Albert.....No information is useless. On this thread alone I learned a whole lot. Thanks. (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #25823.2.1.1.1
Me too! It took some time and effort on Albert's part to inform us. I appreciate it. Thanks, Albert! (EOM) by Randall Olson #25823.2.1.1.1.1
ECMA by Fitzgerald Ireland #25823.3
Do you know what year they were in MAR? I'll look it up. (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #25823.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone