Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas
Posted On: Friday May 10, 2019 at 10:56 AM

"Greetings to one and all.
This week we have been getting our new BML 31 (1940 Nash Ambassador) ready to send out.
Come on in and see what else has been keeping us busy.

SMALL PARTS CASTING – ANDY B
These are more roof pieces for the BRK 181P, one of our new Pink Collection.
These are the only thing holding up the assembly.

FETTLING – RICH
Some of our new BRK 54M caravans. This caravan is being finished in ‘bare metal’ – a process where we sand the surface and lacquer it to keep the surface shiny.

FETTLING – RICH
The ever ever ever ever popular and much loved Tucker Torpedo is getting another colour. This one will be black.

MOULD MAKING – NEIL
This tray is full of ‘secondaries’ – copies of the master that are used to make the production mould.

FINAL ASSEMBLY – RICH
Rich has been drafted in to help screw the new BML 31 models to their bases.

FINAL ASSEMBLY – RICH
3 down, 147 to go.

ESSENTIALS
Probably the most important delivery that has arrived this week – TEABAGS. 1100 of them. That should see us through until….*does some quick maths*….next Thursday!

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin Diaries for May 8 by John Kuvakas #25826
I wonder what the stone guards on the Black Tucker are? by David Knight #25826.1
These are the vents in the rear wings David (EOM) by John Roberts #25826.1.1
Thanks, John, that’s what I was hoping. (EOM) by David Knight #25826.1.1.1
In case any Americans are present, they are talking about the by Don Anderson #25826.2
"Two nations divided by a common language"? attributed to Oscar Wilde, George by David Holcombe #25826.2.1
But wait, there’s more! Two nations divided by a common language by David Knight #25826.2.1.1
If Americans call the "bonnet" a "hood" what do they call the convertible top "hood"? (EOM) by Graeme Ogg #25826.2.1.1.1
A boot. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25826.2.1.1.1.1
A "top" when its up and a "boot" when its down....at least in Canada. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25826.2.1.1.1.2
My understanding is the boot is the cover for the top when down (EOM) by John Quilter #25826.2.1.1.1.2.1
Mine as well. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25826.2.1.1.1.2.1.1
Yes, more by John Quilter #25826.2.1.1.2
Aeroplanes! (EOM) by John Roberts #25826.2.2
I'm not going to mention that "fanny" means two entirely different things to each side of the pond. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #25826.2.2.1
I work with a "Geordie" from Durham, UK.....she explained this to me!!! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25826.2.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone