Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Friday May 10, 2019 at 1:55 PM

Here are three more. (pics) I like the Henry J!

And my favorite 1:43 version, the Goldvarg:

I remember riding in the back seat of a Henry J. It must have been an early version, for luggage was put in the "trunk" by folding down the back seat. I remember the padding was thin.
When Kaiser moved to Argentina, Henry J was not taken along.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Kaiser’s attempt at a small car, the Henry J and badge engineered Allstate by David Knight #25827
I have these; very odd little cars but look good on display. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25827.1
Very odd indeed. First year sales of Henry J were respectable . by David Knight #25827.1.1
Here are three more. (pics) I like the Henry J! by David Holcombe #25827.2
Nice! I like the dog too! (EOM) by David Knight #25827.2.1
Kit by Fred Lewis #25827.2.2
These may have the first 'hatchbacks': there was no bulkhead behind the backseat, by Mark Lampariello #25827.3
The early Henry J had no trunk lid at all; the entire back of the car was a single by David Holcombe #25827.3.1
Pics: The Neo Henry J and the Brooklin Rod Henry J (NO TRUNK LID) by Jacques Roest #25827.3.1.1
There was no trunk lid on early Nash Metropolitians only the by John Quilter #25827.3.1.1.1
Like the Austin Healey Sprite. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25827.3.1.1.1.1
No trunk on the Henry J....what an odd priority to save money on. by Jack Dodds #25827.3.1.2
Citroen made open rear hatches in 1938 - the Commerciale as it was known (EOM) by John Roberts #25827.3.2
Great models. I love seeing the Henry J at car shows. I have the green by John Merritt #25827.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone