Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Saturday May 11, 2019 at 12:15 PM

Figures for our 1:43 scale are not the most common thing to find, and
yet I like them. The best "civilian" driver figures I have found are by Arttista (yes, it has an extra "t"). Others are made by Preiser (another favorite), Omen, and several others. But don't forget that many useful figures are listed as O Scale (not to be confused with those tiny little HO figures). The O scale figures are slightly smaller, perhaps 1:48, but this size can more easily be fitted behind steering wheels. Be prepared to do a little figure alteration at times.

Okay, I just checked eBay for "driver figures 1/43" and found several, including some decent looking ones from the French firm of Vroom. There were others also. Have fun!

If you find a good source for drivers, please post it here. I think several of us will be interested. Enjoy!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I would like to see more models with figures inside the cars, like this one (pics) by BenD Lampson #25830
Figures for our 1:43 scale are not the most common thing to find, and by David Holcombe #25830.1
Interesting David. Omen figures are 1:43 and their railway figures are 1:48 (EOM) by John Roberts #25830.1.1
Thanks for that great information David.... I actually thought of your great pics and by BenD Lampson #25830.1.2
Poor Bobby can't drive Pikes Peak with no eyes! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25830.2
His eyes are closed! I don't blame him! Some of those corners are 'Hellish' by BenD Lampson #25830.2.1
13 wins?!!! Well he could probably do it with his eyes closed then. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #25830.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone