Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Sunday May 12, 2019 at 6:34 PM

Here are 3 George Barris style Batmobiles, 2 with Batman and Robin figures that I added (pics)
Adding them required me to take the models apart and also shave the caped crusaders butts so they would fit in their crime fighting machine!
the larger of the 3 is the Hot Wheels 1/43 edition.
the middle sized one is a very expensive Chinese knock-off resin 1/43, and the smaller one of the three does not have figures yet, and is a DC comics 1/43 edition.
I have a few more different editions in all scales, including about 100 Hot Wheels 1/64's, that about 5 of those I have added 1/64 scale figures.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Here are 3 George Barris style Batmobiles, 2 with Batman and Robin figures that I added (pics) by BenD Lampson #25837
Well done, BenD. At one time I had a couple of the Corgi Batmobiles, by David Holcombe #25837.1
Who makes or made these 3? Are they official? As if that really by Don Anderson #25837.2
Are you shaving more butts for the 3rd one? Have you seen Sergio's Batmobile? :-) (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #25837.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone