Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Randall Olson
Posted On: Wednesday June 12, 2019 at 11:58 AM

Wonderful work, Mike! Artful background selection and model placement
I enjoyed how the town's signs matched the Ford's colour and how the little Ford tilted slightly to match the camber of that truck road. Your work shows an artist who recognizes the importance of details in rendering an authentic looking outcome. Wow! Such a pleasure to study your compositions....and they take me back to places I hadn't even been to.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) 1935 Ford by Mike DeTorrice #25966
Are you in the postcard business Mike? These "photos" look GRT! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #25966.1
Brilliant photos. They are exceptional. Great model too. (EOM) by John Merritt #25966.2
++1 (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #25966.2.1
You are a gifted photographer! (EOM) by Lou Petrucci #25966.3
I agree with all of the above. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #25966.3.1
Me too...they make my efforts look very average! (EOM) by John Roberts #25966.3.1.1
Mike, you make that 1/43 look 1:1. Amazing work! (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #25966.4
Wonderful work, Mike! Artful background selection and model placement by Randall Olson #25966.5
Wow. Those are great shots Mike. (EOM) by Gary Rockwood #25966.6
BEAUTIFUL!!! (EOM) by Jacques Roest #25966.7

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone