Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Wednesday July 31, 2019 at 10:39 PM

I saw one just earlier today on a favorite tv show. (pic)

Those two vans are getting some miles on them!

(Found on the web:) The History Channel's ultimate hidden treasure show, "American Pickers," has traded in its full-size Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van for a new 2015 Ford Transit.

"Pickers" features collectors Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz as they travel around the country hunting for buried treasure in backyards, backrooms, sheds and old garages. Moving from rustic location to rustic location, the pair search for collectible pieces of art and Americana that they can repurpose or resell.

The dynamic duo has teamed up with Ford in the form of a high-roof Transit with a 3.2-liter inline-five-cylinder Power Stroke engine; the van has almost 500 cubic feet of cargo capacity.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Compared to Sergio’s exquisite Country Squire is this Ford appliance, albeit a useful one. by David Knight #26187
I saw one just earlier today on a favorite tv show. (pic) by David Holcombe #26187.1
It does indeed come in other hues. Our local funeral home uses a black one to pick up clients. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #26187.2
Which type of clients? The ones that ask for a quote, or the ones who by BenD Lampson #26187.2.1
LOL! (EOM) by Ralf Buyer #26187.2.1.1
There’s stiff competition among these firms that provide this delivery service. (EOM) by David Knight #26187.2.1.2
I hope these vans have strong A/C. (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #26187.2.1.3
Good thought, Mark, especially the black ones! (EOM) by David Knight #26187.2.1.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone