Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Crowe
Posted On: Monday August 5, 2019 at 2:15 PM

You have done the very same thing that was done with the GLM post below. No specific source was given.

Everyone, PLEASE post your source of information! No two people use the internet the same and it can be frustrating to go wizzing in the breeze trying to find information. It doesn’t have to be a clickable link, even a copy and paste link is fine.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Sergio has many new subjects in the prototype stage -- by Mark Lampariello #26213
Mark, where did you get this info? by David Crowe #26213.1
David please find last news on Goldvarg web.. by renato camesasca #26213.1.1
Goldvarg website https://www.goldvargcollection.com/ (EOM) by Mark Lampariello #26213.1.2
Interesting new additions! Like the yellow & dark grey '58 Ford sedan. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26213.2
I'm waiting for the '63 Chevy II. I just bought the ... by Frank Gioia #26213.3
+1 Me too and I agree about the craftsmanship. Same for the Buick wagon. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26213.3.1
I might pull the trigger on that one too! (EOM) by Frank Gioia #26213.3.1.1
I got the blue one w/o rack; its very well done! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26213.3.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone