Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jani Bodmann
Posted On: Tuesday August 6, 2019 at 4:15 PM

To my mind, this is THE perfect 1980s Japanese car. It looks just like a computer, all hard angles and homogenous colours without chrome, which the Porcelain White paint only accentuates. Its four-wheel-drive and digital instrumentation with that steering wheel design just completes the package of a car that simply screams "I'm the product of a modern technological society!"

I was going to wait a bit to level my Visa bill (so I won't end up over-spending) before venturing to buy this model, but they were going so fast that I had to boogie to get one. It wasn't exactly something I was waiting for, but I have a small nostalgic hole for this car, so I couldn't pass up on not getting it, particularly at its relatively affordable price. Definitely worth the purchase.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) Subaru Leone 4WD Turbo by Spark by Jani Bodmann #26217
What a beauty. For some reason there are few models of Subarus. by David Knight #26217.1
Maybe b/c they're Subarus there aren't too many images? (EOM) by Robert Jacobs #26217.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone