Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Rafert
Posted On: Wednesday August 7, 2019 at 8:59 AM

I know some of you buy the occasional EMC masterpiece. I do and am thankful they put out product like Matrix. Anyway, I’ve been looking at this Maybach on the “future” products page for years. You may recognize it from the Nethercutt Collection. I was thrilled to see it was finally done and available through a seller in the Ukraine. It became his project, apparently. So, I emailed him and got this answer:

“Thank you for your inquiry.

This model is exclusive and is made with a great detailing, seriously differs from the previous level.
As for today we have a pre-order for 10 models, the price of 5000 USD per unit.
Shipping is free to any location.
It is made only for end users - collectors, real connoisseur. No intermediary sales.”

Of course the 5000 USD is a typo. It must be $500.00. Expensive but EMC models are so perfect so a stretch. I was wrong. The guy actually wants five grand for 1 of 60! If this is the newest pricing for EMC, I think it will kill them.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

New from EMC by John Rafert #26218
Thanks for the good picture. I never expect to get any closer to this model. (EOM) by David Holcombe #26218.1
Okay, I recently ordered a 4-door Maybach from Minichamps for 40 Euro. by Jani Bodmann #26218.2
check them before you buy, even it is an EMC. by Joop Gisbers #26218.3
Volodymyr Sorokolat. Perhaps, you may be able to respond? Thanks. (EOM) by Randall Olson #26218.3.1
I’ve been very satisfied with mine by John Rafert #26218.3.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone