Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Rafert
Posted On: Thursday August 8, 2019 at 9:35 AM

I’m sorry you had issues. I’ve gathered about 30 over the years starting with the Pebble wining Horch 853. I’ve purchased through several sources and only one had an issue apparently getting bounced in the mail. The front axle and wheels came loose, bounced around, and wound up stuck under the front fenders . The seller asked me to return it and he sent it to EMC for repair. When I got it back, it was perfect. I thought they replaced it but the number was the same. Satisfied at the highest level. I just hope EMC can control its pricing. Of course I’d never pay $5000.00 for any mode. That is madness.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

New from EMC by John Rafert #26218
Thanks for the good picture. I never expect to get any closer to this model. (EOM) by David Holcombe #26218.1
Okay, I recently ordered a 4-door Maybach from Minichamps for 40 Euro. by Jani Bodmann #26218.2
check them before you buy, even it is an EMC. by Joop Gisbers #26218.3
Volodymyr Sorokolat. Perhaps, you may be able to respond? Thanks. (EOM) by Randall Olson #26218.3.1
I’ve been very satisfied with mine by John Rafert #26218.3.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone