Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Graeme Ogg
Posted On: Thursday August 8, 2019 at 11:21 AM

New release from the recently much-maligned Neo is a 1958 Rambler Custom Cross-Country 6 wagon which is now on offer from various online suppliers, who for some reaon all mis-identify it as a '56. I don't know if they got that information from Neo, but Neo themselves don't specify the model year on their own website.

All suppliers seem to be showing the same single image although depending on where you look the model either seems to be a quite dignified dark blue

or has a more crude purplish-blue look to it

Hopefully it is the former, although the image on the Neo website makes it look more like the latter.

Neo's original sedan version was a delight

My first impression of the wagon is that, like other recent Neo releases, the finish somehow looks a little "cheaper" than it used to be, but that may just be because the sedan was a particularly clean and crisp model (or maybe we just tend to look at Neos through jaundiced eyes these days).

Hopefully more pictures will turn up to show how it looks from all angles - or maybe someone has already seen one in the flesh and can comment?

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

[PICS] Rambler wagon from Neo by Graeme Ogg #26222
From the color charts I would say its "Kimberley Blue Iridescent" (purplish blue). by Jack Dodds #26222.1
The NEO 1949 Chrysler New Yorker sedan is also mislabled by John Quilter #26222.2
A must have for me. The sedan is an absolute delight, as you say. In fact, it is a favorite of my by Mark Sweeney #26222.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone