Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jani Bodmann
Posted On: Friday August 9, 2019 at 6:33 AM

(Pics) Subaru Legacy RS Test Car by HPI-Racing
Adding more to the Subaru train here, this Legacy was a test car for the ensuing rally car for the 1990 season as Subaru was making a concerted effort to enter the rally circuit beyond just tipping their toes into it. The test version was assigned to Finn Markku Alιn, who'd also drive the new car in the following WRC season. There's plenty of rally versions of this car out there, but I like this kinda hybrid that doesn't have a huge amount of advertisement decals on it. For my money, this HPI model is one of the finest I've seen of this car and well worth it if Subarus are your thing.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(Pics) Subaru Legacy RS Test Car by HPI-Racing by Jani Bodmann #26224
HPI's 1:43s were some of the best made - I miss them. Yours is an excellent example. by Harvey Goranson #26224.1
Have to agree with you Harvey. I've got 6 or 7 of them in my by Jeff Gaither #26224.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone