Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Clifford Read
Posted On: Thursday August 29, 2019 at 7:10 AM

(PICS) An Unusual Model of an Unusual Concept Car....Holden Efijy

Most concept cars look into the future, but this GM of Australia 2005 concept took a modern look at the past. The unusual but stunning body was set on a stretched Corvette running gear.
These exquisitely finished 1/43 models by APEX Replicas, encased in a fabricated acrylic and plated metal showcase, are becoming more difficult to find at an affordable price as time goes by.

The actual show car in sunlight. The color of the model and real car looks almost black until it's under intense light which picks up the candy 'Soprano purple'.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) An Unusual Model of an Unusual Concept Car....Holden Efijy by Clifford Read #26308
I like this post! Thanks, Clifford. I found more of the story, more pictures, by David Holcombe #26308.1
I have this model and really like it. Very well done in my eyes. (EOM) by Randy Bahler #26308.2
Magnificent model of a beautiful car. I'm curious, does the by Bob Jackman #26308.3
Yes, You put light to it and the purple comes out. It is a dark purple, but nice. (EOM) by Randy Bahler #26308.3.1
Thanks Randy. What great detail. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #26308.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone