Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Michel Lemieux
Posted On: Saturday August 31, 2019 at 10:54 AM

Rick, do you have both the BRK and the CNQ? Hard to judge but on
the pictures of David, the BRK looks a tiny better? With the prices who increase you must thinking two time before to have the same model even if it is two different manufacturer. I have the CNQ Safari in Fontaine Blue.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Brooklin’s 227x 1957 Pontiac Safari 1 of 199 copies by David Knight #26323
Nice pics, David. Well, about that last one: it oughta be a crime to by Rick Thompson #26323.1
Rick, do you have both the BRK and the CNQ? Hard to judge but on by Michel Lemieux #26323.1.1
Great! Where did you get yours, David. They're already getting scarce. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26323.2Zone Diplomat
John, I got mine from “Uncle Bob” at Dominion Models, my purveyor of Brooklins. (EOM) by David Knight #26323.2.1
It is a beauty for sure. Mine came last Friday-I am thrilled with it. (EOM) by John Merritt #26323.3
The color looks even better "in hand"....a lovely model. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26323.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone