Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Monday September 2, 2019 at 4:23 PM

A 1/43 Morris Minor from Corgi that remains a favorite. (pics)
In 1957 this Morris was, by American standards, very minor.

But this Morris was really special, at least to those who watched the BBC.

The show was entitled, "Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em" and its popularity centered on the stuntwork of star Michael Crawford. The show ran for two series in 1973, 2 Christmas specials the next couple of years, and a final series in 1978.

In 1995 Corgi brought the mechanical star to our scale. (Being businessmen, they managed to lose the rear doors in the process.)

Okay, I confess that I've been doing a little house-keeping, going through storage areas of "the good old days." And I'm also having some fun with trying to figure out the new camera. Enjoy!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A 1/43 Morris Minor from Corgi that remains a favorite. (pics) by David Holcombe #26334
Those are fun pictures, David. Nice Corgi Morris Minors too. by David Knight #26334.1
It is also featured in the series "Call The Midwife" by Mark Lampariello #26334.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone