Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Quilter
Posted On: Thursday September 5, 2019 at 10:26 PM

I'm a big user of the Carney Plastics display cases for 43rd scale
Available in 36 item or 54 item sizes they fit against a wall easily and have a flip up cover. Available with vertical dividers or not. Mirror backed clear acrylic. For very long 43rd scale cars, limos, hearses etc the non divider ones work best. Priced considerably less than a Brooklin. No affiliation with Carney other than a satisfied repeat customer. You will never have to fight dust again.

https://shop.carneyplastics.com/Diecast-Display-Case-54-Car-143-P508.aspx

In the photo the middle two ones are Carney the end ones are Autoart which are no longer available.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A window sill- Am I the only one running out of space? (pic) by David Holcombe #26347
I'm a big user of the Carney Plastics display cases for 43rd scale by John Quilter #26347.1
Love them Carneys. Have a number of them. (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26347.1.1
Good idea! I have several, but I'm out of wall!! by David Holcombe #26347.2
A man has to know... by John Kuvakas #26347.2.1
David, and if you think that takes disclipine you should see by John Quilter #26347.2.2
John - you could reduce that page size, al you have to do is use a font size of 3! by Harvey Goranson #26347.2.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone