Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Quilter
Posted On: Friday September 6, 2019 at 2:07 AM

David, and if you think that takes disclipine you should see
my 29 page inventory on an Excel spread sheet file. It contains all the data: Make, Year, Model, color, box, (yes or no), Maker of the model, date acquired, and the scary part, prices paid, and the total field at the bottom of the price column is the really scary part. But at least I know where I stand!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A window sill- Am I the only one running out of space? (pic) by David Holcombe #26347
I'm a big user of the Carney Plastics display cases for 43rd scale by John Quilter #26347.1
Love them Carneys. Have a number of them. (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26347.1.1
Good idea! I have several, but I'm out of wall!! by David Holcombe #26347.2
A man has to know... by John Kuvakas #26347.2.1
David, and if you think that takes disclipine you should see by John Quilter #26347.2.2
John - you could reduce that page size, al you have to do is use a font size of 3! by Harvey Goranson #26347.2.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone