Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Wednesday September 11, 2019 at 8:43 AM

Within 5 minutes of setting up a paypal account, you can use it.
There are so many more things you can do with a paypal account, other than buy car models. Some online vendors, other than ebay, allow you to use papal, and in most cases, it adds to the protection and security that the credit cards companies give for purchases.
Do you remember how expensive it was 30/40/50 years ago to send money to somebody? paypal does it free.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS - Late Summer Blow Out of Packard Models on this site by Randall Olson #26367
Thank you, Randall. You llisted one that I had missed. (EOM) by David Holcombe #26367.1
David, glad to be of assistance. I look forward to seeing what your figures will do to it:) (EOM) by Randall Olson #26367.1.1
Same here. Very pleased to be adding a new Packard. (EOM) by John Merritt #26367.1.2
No PayPal acct. precludes me from bidding. (EOM) by Brian Cox #26367.2
Within 5 minutes of setting up a paypal account, you can use it. by BenD Lampson #26367.2.1
I do not want to have a PayPal account. (EOM) by Brian Cox #26367.2.1.1
I believe you can pay as a guest account. You'd have to check. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #26367.2.1.1.1
I know a woman who refuses to learn how to text, but she complains when she needs to make a by BenD Lampson #26367.2.1.1.2
I've always found Pay Pal to be secure and efficient. Worth the fee. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26367.2.1.1.3
Especially for overseas transactions. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26367.2.1.1.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone