Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Saturday September 28, 2019 at 6:47 PM

I have a request gentlemen... I am on vacation, deep in the woods of Maine...
with no tv or any other forms of entertainment.
Just this fantastic forum, with very limited internet.
I ask if any of you have any pics or news you can post of any new-to-you models you have received.
I am hanging on for dear life out here in the sticks!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I have a request gentlemen... I am on vacation, deep in the woods of Maine... by BenD Lampson #26465
(Pic) Not exactly brand new, but two of the by Mike DeTorrice #26465.1
Nice collection Mike. I see many familiar friends here. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #26465.1.1
Those Dark Horse Oldsmobiles were a screaming bargain. I have the yellow and blue versions. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #26465.1.2
Very nice Mike...I like them all...thanks! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26465.1.3
I love the weathered look of your parking lines too. Nice bunch! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26465.1.4
Well, I know this is Forum 43 but you didn't specify a scale so here is a new 1/18 I just received by Duncan Pohl #26465.2
Beautiful. I hope Goldvarg do this one as their price range is much more attractive. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26465.2.1
Thank you...I enjoy all scale models. (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26465.2.2
That looks great! Much better than the pics I've seen before. I have the DM rose/blk/white HT. by Mark Sweeney #26465.2.3
Here's a display case of mine you might like by Barry Levittan #26465.3
I had most of those Danbury mints! my favorite was the '58 Pontiac! by BenD Lampson #26465.3.1
A selection of 1930s Buicks by John Quilter #26465.4
I really like your Buicks. When I was about 16, I drove my older brother's '35 Buick coupe once in by David Holcombe #26465.4.1
Here are some low cost cars I picked up. Welly 67 Impala and 69 Capri and by Gary Rockwood #26465.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone