Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Ken Spear
Posted On: Saturday October 5, 2019 at 2:48 PM

Brian; I read your article in the latest edition of Old Autos. Very
interesting story as to how you obtained your 1959 Buick. You must be have been very thrilled to be able to obtain the actual SAME car that you saw and wanted when you were a kid. Some things are just meant to be!! Congratulations. For those of you who aren't familiar with Old Autos magazine, it is a bi-weekly Canadian publication available online or in printed form at a very reasonable cost.If you enjoy reading stories about old cars, you should give it a look.I am a subscriber only and have no financial connection to the publication.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1961 Buick Electra mockup by Goldvarg by Sergio Goldvarg #26482
Very nice, Sergio! by Marc Burba #26482.1
This is going to be nice. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #26482.2
It will be on my list! Very nice. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26482.3
I am really looking forward to this, I will be taking both colors (EOM) by Ron Hughes #26482.4
Ron, I didn't see the colors mentioned. What are they? Thanks! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #26482.4.1
I have seen metallic blue/white and white (red Interior) listed on another site. (EOM) by Ron Hughes #26482.4.1.1
One of my favorite cars of the entire 1960's. Thanks for doing this one! (EOM) by Brian Laurance #26482.5
Brian; I read your article in the latest edition of Old Autos. Very by Ken Spear #26482.5.1
Thank you, Ken! I have not yet received my copy of the magazine, so hope it will arrive soon! (EOM) by Brian Laurance #26482.5.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone