Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Sunday October 6, 2019 at 7:43 PM

Harvey, this is one of the finest posts I have ever seen on Forum 43. It
has it all! A top-notch subject, a time-line approach, progressive photographs of a high quality, and your written commentary is superb. I had stopped for a breather from working with my MM Packard revival (s..l..o..w...), and opened up the forum for relaxation. You have turned my day from frustration into something special. Well done! And thank you. David

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Esval 1933 Ford Roadster modified as the AAA Indianapolis 500 version by Harvey Goranson #26494
Harvey, this is one of the finest posts I have ever seen on Forum 43. It by David Holcombe #26494.1
And thank you for your kind comments David! Next will be Facebook postings.... (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26494.1.1
Excellent work, Harve, a real labor of live and it looks fantastic. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26494.2
Fantastic job Harv, the model looks superb (EOM) by Keko Romero #26494.3
Awesome Harv. How did you print the white decals? (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26494.4
Beats me - I didn't do the printing. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26494.4.1
Ahh.....Thought you might have one of those printers that print white (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26494.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone