Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Monday October 7, 2019 at 2:39 PM

Most of those listed have been available for a while now. But the
1955 van called l'Universelle is a new offering as well as the green Biscayne Motorama car. Before that the Corvair Monza GT is newest I believe. These are very nice models and the folks in Holland will reply to most correspondence.
Now if you do contact them, tell them to make THIS one. PLEASE!

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

I've just listed some Autocult and Avenue43 models on the Auctions. Including the new releases. by Albert Kopans #26495
Thanks for pointing these out, Albert. Here's a link to see all of the listings. by John Kuvakas #26495.1
One is more cool and weird than the next! Wow! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #26495.1.1
Most of those listed have been available for a while now. But the by Don Anderson #26495.1.2
Don, these guys are in Germany, not Holland. (EOM) by Albert Kopans #26495.1.2.1
My dealer pal had the GMC...sold it immediately and has now ordered more (EOM) by John Roberts #26495.1.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone