Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by Gene Parrill
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jacques Roest
Posted On: Tuesday October 8, 2019 at 11:21 AM

John, email me jacquesroest@kpnplanet.nl and I will send all the pics of the meeting via WEtransfer
News is, that Nigel is very busy with all orders for Alfa Romeo and Maserati. First production of the Riva boats are shipped. It seems, taht it takes a lot of work. My personal feeling is that they have to grow in this work. The core businees must be producing fine model cars, I think

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Brooklin Collectors meeting and 2019 Clubmodel by Jacques Roest #26499
Very nice, Jacques. Will we get a report on the meeting? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26499.1
John, email me jacquesroest@kpnplanet.nl and I will send all the pics of the meeting via WEtransfer by Jacques Roest #26499.1.1
Alfa Alfa Alfa -= that sounds very bad...... for my wallet! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #26499.1.1.1
Nice DeSoto....can't wait for mine to arrive! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26499.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone