Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bob Jackman
Posted On: Monday October 28, 2019 at 7:06 AM

I was fortunate enough to buy the Air Stream during the show.
When comparing it to the previous releases from Brooklin, as John said, the details of the new model are greatly enhanced.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

How do you found the look of the BRK models finished in pure metal finish? by Michel Lemieux #26595
(Pic) You can see the Yacht and the Airstream Wanderer on this photo taken by Kelly. by Michel Lemieux #26595.1
and a shot of the boat -link by Karl Schnelle #26595.1.1
Merci Karl. For fans of Maserati, the sets of the steering wheels are a must. (EOM) by Michel Lemieux #26595.1.1.1
In hand, they show of the intricate detail of the models in a unique way. by John Kuvakas #26595.2Zone Diplomat
I was fortunate enough to buy the Air Stream during the show. by Bob Jackman #26595.2.1
On the Airstream, yes, it reminds me of the bare metal ((aluminum alloy) campers of the 1960s. But by Karl Schnelle #26595.3
To tell the truth, an Airstream covered in bare metal foil would look the most authentic. by Harvey Goranson #26595.4
I agree Harvey. But, I don't think Brooklin is going for authenticity in these. by John Kuvakas #26595.4.1Zone Diplomat
On my Airstream in pure metal finish, I noticed that around a window the finish by Michel Lemieux #26595.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone