Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Wednesday October 30, 2019 at 9:40 PM

That’s a tough call, Randy. They both are very authentic.
The top one makes good use of the clear sunny day and outdoor light. Nice dealership.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC - Diorama. Which one do you prefer? by Randall Olson #26612
That’s a tough call, Randy. They both are very authentic. by David Knight #26612.1
Both look great! I prefer the blue sky to the blooming trees, but by David Holcombe #26612.2
Super diorama. I prefer the second background as it looks by Bob Jackman #26612.2.1
Agreed - more authentic since it is cropped closer! Both are great!!! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #26612.2.1.1
They both look great, maybe a slight edge to the second one. Excellent dealership. (EOM) by John Merritt #26612.3
PIcture no 1 . Light is better. Nice Hudsons (EOM) by Jacques Roest #26612.4
Background-wise, I like the first. Nice diorama! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26612.5Zone Diplomat
Both are nice but I would have put a car in the showroom. (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26612.6
Will you make one for me? by Robert Jacobs #26612.7
Number one for me. The second one has red flowers? way to big for the diorama (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26612.8
The 2nd... by Keko Romero #26612.9

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone