Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Harvey Goranson
Posted On: Thursday October 31, 2019 at 11:48 AM

As I've said before, on other platforms (like Facebook) we don't have to do any of this crap.
John, see if you can get the powers that be to get into the 21st century. I have to maintain two files - a "normal" and a "reduced" image for all my posts here. Consequently I don't post as much as I used to and post a lot more on Facebook. It would be nice to eliminate all this extra effort and file space.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Photo resizing by John Kuvakas #26614Zone Diplomat
Or just add width="800" at the end of the html img tag by Robert Bolin #26614.1
testing with width="800" (pics) by BenD Lampson #26614.1.1
As I've said before, on other platforms (like Facebook) we don't have to do any of this crap. by Harvey Goranson #26614.2
If you are just posting and not on the auction, the width technique works. by Robert Bolin #26614.2.1
I always export a jpg file from Lightroom with preset I developed. A couple clicks and it's done. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #26614.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone