Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Robert Bolin
Posted On: Thursday October 31, 2019 at 8:49 PM

If you are just posting and not on the auction, the width technique works.
And it only uses the main file. The difference between here and faceblech is faceblech is a publicly help company with a massive HQ and teams of developers working to continually exploit your... er... improve your user experience while shoving ads in your face and collecting tons of personal info about you to sell and exploit. The D4C does none of that.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Photo resizing by John Kuvakas #26614Zone Diplomat
Or just add width="800" at the end of the html img tag by Robert Bolin #26614.1
testing with width="800" (pics) by BenD Lampson #26614.1.1
As I've said before, on other platforms (like Facebook) we don't have to do any of this crap. by Harvey Goranson #26614.2
If you are just posting and not on the auction, the width technique works. by Robert Bolin #26614.2.1
I always export a jpg file from Lightroom with preset I developed. A couple clicks and it's done. (EOM) by Mark Sweeney #26614.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone