Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Sunday November 3, 2019 at 3:46 PM

Pics: More pictures of my Velocity Blue Range Rover Autobiography HSE
I’ve posted pictures of this car recently in a number of settings yet here it is again shown with the actual car. LCD has done a beautiful job replicating this iconic SUV. This dark Metallic Blue is particularly rich looking. Hard to tell the model from the actual car.

My son created a monster when he gave me this model for my birthday back in August. It replaced an aging Schuco 2006 Audi Q7 as the car to go with my 1:43rd scale model year round and summer houses. But I discovered that LCD has issued this Range Rover in several additional colors. So for my collection I have ordered two more, a white one and a black one. These range Rovers are all over the place here in West Richmond and everywhere else for that matter. This one in 1:43rd will be the closest I’ll ever get to ownership of a Range Rover.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: More pictures of my Velocity Blue Range Rover Autobiography HSE by David Knight #26641
It's amazing how you find 1:1 versions of your models so easily by John Quilter #26641.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone