Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Wednesday November 6, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Randy Olson commented below in post #26647.1 that Brooklin’s ‘54 210 Handyman was a well proportioned model. I agree. Here are some views of both the Bermuda green one and the original Shoreline Beige one.

The Brooklin Handyman was originally offered in Shoreline Beige. It was lacking the rocker Panel moldings so I fabricated a set and installed them on the car. The subsequent Bermuda Green one correctly included them.

A third color scheme, Shoreline Beige over Saddle Brown was an attractive and correct color combination but was applied as on the ‘53 model. Window surrounds should have been lower body color.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: 1954 Chevrolet 210 Handyman by David Knight #26657
I have been disappointed when i seen the Shoreline Beige over Metallic Brown painted this way. by Michel Lemieux #26657.1
Michel, I noticed today on The Lounge there was a clip of Dinah by Jack Dodds #26657.1.1
Disregard my last comment Michel; I just noticed David's explanation by Jack Dodds #26657.1.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone