Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Friday November 8, 2019 at 3:12 AM

I noticed that also Barry. Its an error car from Neo...they put the rear tire on inside out.
the white wall is on the inside.
it wouldn't be hard to swap it over if it were on the front, but with the rear skirt, I can't get the tire off the rim...oh well.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Neo Pontiac Star Chief and Neo Mercury Monterey Sun Valley (pic) by BenD Lampson #26666
Nice, I have that Pontiac too. Is that a whitewall in front and blackwall in back on the Mercury? (EOM) by Barry Levittan #26666.1
I noticed that also Barry. Its an error car from Neo...they put the rear tire on inside out. by BenD Lampson #26666.1.1
It actually adds a touch of realism to the car, that was not at all uncommon back in the day of ww's (EOM) by Barry Levittan #26666.1.1.1
The mercury would really respond well to widening the white walls (PIC) by Clifford Read #26666.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone