Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Wednesday November 20, 2019 at 1:29 PM

I would also suggest for that blue version that you paint the area
below the roof edge chrome, over the side windows, a flat black. To make it look like rubber weatherstripping. In 1970 model year, the vinyl tops bordered without a body paint gap as they did a few years later. It looks correct on the other car because of its black roof.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS 1970 Chevrolet Impala Custom Coupe by Sergio Goldvarg #26759
Please consider adding whitewall tires. Very few Impala Customs would have ridden on blackwalls. (EOM) by David Crowe #26759.1
Hello, David Crowe, yes, it will have white walls. Best regards. (EOM) by Sergio Goldvarg #26759.1.1
Thank you. (EOM) by David Crowe #26759.1.1.1
Perhaps keep the blackwalls on the blue one, and add "454" emblems to the front fenders. by Harvey Goranson #26759.1.1.2
I would also suggest for that blue version that you paint the area by Don Anderson #26759.2
This will be another beauty. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #26759.3
Outstanding model and great subject choice with this Chevrolet ! (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #26759.4
Another home run Sergio...outstanding! that grill is finely done! (EOM) by BenD Lampson #26759.5
I see another sellout when released. (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #26759.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone