Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Clifford Read
Posted On: Thursday November 21, 2019 at 4:06 PM

(PICS) Four more 'High-End' truck models that I forgot to include previously

German Magirus Uranus Fire department emergency hook by GMTS

Mack Granite tractor and Talbert low-loader semi-trailer is by FirstGear (a few years ago).

The Dutch FTF tractor and flatbed is by WSI.

The Australian Kenworth Tractor is by Drake Collectibles.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) Four more 'High-End' truck models that I forgot to include previously by Clifford Read #26767
Fantastic pictures of very detailed trucks (EOM) by Jacques Roest #26767.1
Agree. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #26767.1.1
Cliff....... Do you display all your collection? or only a few of them I know by Tom Ciryak #26767.2
Tom, Yes, but it's getting harder to manoeuvre around in my two toy rooms..... by Clifford Read #26767.2.1
Cliff, thanks for these great pictures. I can't tell you how envious by Bob Jackman #26767.2.1.1
Thanks for the inside view. Totally awesome. Some day you and your brother should make the trek by Tom Ciryak #26767.2.1.2
I really like the Kenworth. It's like jewelry. (EOM) by Richard Sufficool #26767.3
You're 100% right Richard. (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #26767.3.1
(PIC) If you want to see some “high-end” museum-grade replicas… by Lloyd Mecca #26767.4
LLoyd, All of Fire Replicas models are outstanding and they also have begun...... by Clifford Read #26767.4.1
I went to the website - the Jack Daniels rig is calling my name! (EOM) by Harvey Goranson #26767.4.1.1
Agree Clifford those TWH/Sword models are unbelievable and even …. by Chris Sweetman #26767.4.1.2
Wonder if they ever do a Scammell in their Vintage Trucking range. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #26767.4.2
I remember the FTF with their 2-stroke Detroit Diesel-engines. (pic) by Joop Gisbers #26767.5
Joop, that cab looks familiar - built in Britain by Motor Panels? (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #26767.5.1
BTW Motor Panels built the body for the ‘Bluebird’ Land Speed record car. (EOM) by Chris Sweetman #26767.5.1.1
yes, Chris, I believe it was one could call a joint-venture by Joop Gisbers #26767.5.1.2
Joop, not unusual in the world of heavy commercial vehicles to have by Chris Sweetman #26767.5.1.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone