Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Posted By: Harvey Goranson
Posted On: Saturday November 23, 2019 at 6:46 PM

I think you meant Jouef. Anyway, I have the 911, which is excellent.
Wish I had the '64 GTO. But I was put off by the protruding hinges on the P4 engine cover, deal breaker for me despite the engine detail.

Go back to Diecast Forums Forum 43 Diecast Zone

Message thread:

(PICS) A few amazingly detailed models from JOUEF around 20 years ago... by Clifford Read #26784
They were excellent for their time. The engine detail on the 911 is phenomenal. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #26784.1Zone Diplomat
There are some on Ebay.. Also I believe they are sold under the UH name slightly cheaper. (EOM) by Gary Rockwood #26784.1.1
I think you meant Jouef. Anyway, I have the 911, which is excellent. by Harvey Goranson #26784.1.1.1
Harvey, you're absolutely right, I was just so eager to finish the post... by Clifford Read #26784.1.1.1.1
What era ? by Bob Davis #26784.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone