Legacy Motors Presents FORUMS: Hosted by John Kuvakas
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Knight
Posted On: Sunday November 24, 2019 at 4:32 PM

In recent days there have been a number of posts relating to various older vintage Citroen models. Here’s a contemporary model, the C3-XR currently in production but not available in the U.S. Our son and his wife recently rented one when they were traveling in France and he brought me back this model which had no identification indicating the model producer but is very well done. Nice rental car and nice little model. A neat design feature is the way the rear door window surround is coordinated with the roof rail.

Go back to Diecast Forums – Forum 43 – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Pics: Citroen C3-XR by David Knight #26802
Something rings a bell in my head. I realize now I had posted pics of this car in June. by David Knight #26802.1
Citroen always has those quirky design details! This one looks like a generic Chinese promo. Cool! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #26802.2
You’re right, Karl, probably a generic promo. These are the only markings on the box by David Knight #26802.2.1
Very nice!!! And very nice son and daughter-in-law! (EOM) by Karl Schnelle #26802.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone